Tuesday 19 May 2015

My Favourite Writing: Spinning World.

πŸ“–Writing
Mrs Cameron told the class that we were going to make a poem.
I was so excited! It feel's as if I haven't had to make a poem in ages! Mrs Cameron said we needed comma's, short powerful sentences and no words that aren't necessary for using. Here is my poem, it was so awesomely fun!

🍘 Spinning World🍣
The crowd whisper’s for us to start.
I look around, My nerves rising.
       WHISTLE BLOWS
The ball plungers toward me,
Wobble,
Spin,
Gain,
Throw.
I bounce throw the ball,
It twisted in the air,
Hitting the ground then rebounding toward my team.
I raced in front of the girl holding the ball,
She passes the ball toward me.
Twisted,
Spun,
I raced toward the ball so my opponent couldn't steal my prey.
I turn
See my chance,
Eyes burn into my back,
I shoot,
It wobbles on top of the hoop
                          And then,
                                    And then,
                                             And then..

it falls. 
Score.. 
By Bella WrightπŸ’™

No comments:

Post a Comment