Thursday 28 May 2015

Egg adventures!

YIPPEE! EGG ADVENTURES!

On Tuesday, Mrs Cameron told us that we were doing EGG SITTING, actually.. we are the egg parents. I was so excited, I really liked looking after an egg for the week. Lilly Rose Rainbow. Yeah, gotta have a rainbow. :) Hope you enjoy reading!








Thursday: Lilly’s Diary-21 May 2015 10:16:49.jpg
Lilly is happy at school in her warm, comfy bed,  Lilly has black messy hair, I should wash and brush it.
Keisha is playing with her.








Friday: Lilly’s Diary-21 May 2015 10:22:00.jpg
Lilly is looking at herself in her mirror, (I told her to wash and brush her hair). I think that she’s glad she did! Lilly hasn't been playing with other eggs for a while..I hope I can cheer her up!
Lilly is also egg-cited to hang out with Charlotte today. Charlotte and Lilly are cheeky. I'm happy that my egg has good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment